We can all say that we loving giving gifts during the holidays but in reality, we love receiving them too :) I love Christmas, but I usually don't do very much for Christmas aside from watching holiday movies and decorating the house. This year and every year forward, I vowed to truly seize Christmas. So that's what I did!
This year I received a nice set of gifts from my girlfriend who is probably enjoying my gift to her, a Playstation 4. I've always loved playing games but this year I set my sights on beauty items and a few more..technical things xx Some of the items were purchased separately and some of them were pre-packed by Sephora.
- Too Faced Sexy Lids & Lashes set: Shadow Insurance & Better Than Sex Mascara
- NARS Audacious Mascara
- Ardell Natural Demi Wispies
- Bobbie Brown Gel Liner sample
- Benefit Air Patrol BB Cream Eyelid Primer
- ColourPop LippieStix: Bher Hug
- ColourPop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick: Trap, Stingraye, & Donut
- Sephora Oil Infusion Color & Care: 06 Bubbly Grenadine
- Jack Black Intense Lip Balm
- Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick: Damned
- Smashbox Primer Pair: Primer Water & Photo Finish Primer
- Urban Decay: All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray
- Glam Glow Hydrating Cleaner
- YSL Radiant Touch Concealer
- Stella McCartney Parfum
- MAC Peach Lustre Highlighter
- Cover FX Smoothing Eye Primer & Illuminating Primer
Blue Yeti Microphone
...and my favorite purse ever! I received a pink MK purse for my birthday but this adorable baby has replaced her as my favorite.
If you'd be interested in a review or swatches of any of the items, be sure to comment and I'll definitely do it xx